Sunday, February 9, 2020

Big happenings coming this week: I'm scheduled to check out a converted minivan with a wheelchair ramp. Before you ask, no I will not be able to drive it. But it will be my first time driving onto my transportation. As it happens there is a company that drives a wheelchair van to your house so that you can become familiar with it's quirks and features to decide what might work best. 

So that'll be my Friday. After which I will most likely be doing some online shopping for something in a price range I can stomach. Before you call me cheap, let me say that were there any fun factor in this purchase, I could better handle the absurd price tag. 

But while I am looking forward to the purchase for the vast functionality improvements it promises, the vehicle itself brings me no joy. There's only so much money I can handle spending on what may as well be a beater.

With the van I will get out more and that is all I can ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment