Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I don't eat soup. At least not with a spoon. I actually think it's pretty stupid to eat a liquid with a spoon, but I get it; soup's not really a liquid. I'm better with a stew or a chili. It may not seem all that different, but it's much easier to keep on a spoon. 

When I go to a restaurant or get takeout I don't first think of what I'd like, instead I think about what I will be able to eat. Fork foods are good; you know, things I can stab. Hand foods can be hit or miss. I'm usually okay with pizza, a sandwich can be a little more challenging, a piled-high cheeseburger or other hot sandwich (the kind of thing you can't fit your mouth around, that is likely to be a mess for even the most efficient of eaters) is pretty much off my wish list. I can sort of handle tacos but it's always a mess. Given a menu of choices, usually it's not too difficult to find something agreeable.

I also occasionally exhibit an involuntary cough/choke/spit, so, you know, look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment