Saturday, June 13, 2015

It's like riding a bike

Routine is boring.  Nothing is routine.  Confidence is easily attained.  I have no confidence.  

How do you ever know anything?  How do you know you can do it?  You know because you've done it before.  If you've done it before, you can do it again.


At age 30, rarely do I confront something that I have not done before. I know how to do it.  I remember doing it, even if I never gave it a thought.  But I can't do it any more.  And if I can, I can't do it the same.


Every day I fumble to do what once came so easily.  So easily I never gave it any thought.  


Confidence comes from knowing.  Confidence comes from repetition.  Confidence comes from life experience.  


I am living outside of the normal reality; nothing is constant.


It's like riding a bike, except that it's not.


No comments:

Post a Comment