Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Bit of Background

About two years ago I was diagnosed with ALS at the age of 27.  I'm not going to tell you how fucked up that is; you can look into it if you like.  As of right now I am able to walk, talk, and for purposes of this blog, type.  I've created this mostly to bitch and moan about the day to day challenges I face, to poke fun at society, and perhaps to provide an uplifting perspective from time to time.  Each day I will post a paragraph or so of whatever I like.  Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. I love it natty. Keep it up. Even if it feels like no one is reading. Even if it feels like it does not matter, it does. You have that special talent, of being a bitching grump but also being completely enjoyable to be around. We wouldn't love you if you didn't. You post... I read.

    ReplyDelete