Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life Goes On

When I was first diagnosed I panicked.  I thought that if I was going to do all of the things I had planned for my life, I had to do them immediately.  I wanted to find the love of my life, buy a house, start a family, etc. etc., all as immediately as possible.  I didn't know how long I would have.

It's been two years, so I seem to have found some time.  But I still want all of those things.  It's tough to put a time table on life.  Life isn't meant to be planned out.  It should just take its course.

But if you’re not sure how long that course is, how do you breathe easy?  How are you sure you have time for it all?  I guess I'll just take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. You managed to find quite a lady in the past two years :) And she managed to find quite a man! That's for sure

    ReplyDelete