Monday, November 18, 2013

Strange and Unnecessary Considerations

There’s a silly question I consider; it’s a “would you rather?”

Would you rather lose use of your legs or your hands? 

It’s a tough question.  Think of what you do with your legs.  And then think of what you do with your hands.

I think of this because I see people in wheel chairs and think of all they can do.  Yes, I compare myself to people in wheel chairs.  But losing the use of a single (or set) body part is so much different. 

I probably don’t consider all they can’t do; the places they can’t go. 

But think of all your hands can do.  Hands are incredible tools.  Without the use of your hands, there isn’t much you can do in the world. 

It’s a strange question; a strange comparison.  The world is made for normal, and neither of us is that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment