Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back at Home

I've spent the month of October living with my parents in their new house.  I moved out of my Waterbury apartment and won't be moving into my new place until November 1st

My parents have been amazing.  This Sunday morning they are making Hilary and I blueberry pancakes with bacon, sausage, coffee, orange juice, and Vermont maple syrup. 

Tonight my father wants to make lobster bisque to accompany the marinated flank steak (local grass-fed Hinesburg beef) he has already planned. 

They have been so welcoming of both of us over the past few weeks, making us more meals than I can count, and sharing their beautiful home. 

Thanks so much for everything, from Hilary and I.

3 comments:

  1. what a good guy you are natty! I was just thinking this weekend at my aunts house with all my cousins nearby that there really is something to familial living. I am one of those people who would love to live with certain members of my family and kind of wish we did like in the 'olden days'. Its always good to have extra hands and help around plus amazing food! My tummy is growling now thinking of those meals you had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a good guy aren't I? But really, everything about being at my parent's over the last month, and their welcoming Hilary for meals and to stay over whenever has been incredible.

      Delete