Friday, October 4, 2013

On Traveling

Want to go visit my friends in ANYCITY ANYWHERE?

Come to think of it, no, I don't.

Well, that's not really true; I just don't want to as much as I should.

Nothing is as simple as it used to be.

Of course I enjoy visiting places I've never been, but I'm so limited in my abilities, I know I'll never get the full experience.  I'll never enjoy it the way I would have before.

I'll stay in while you go hiking, skiing, biking, or kayaking. 

It feels like such a waste.

2 comments:

  1. you can come to florida and visit me and mike and just sit your butt down on the beach or by the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Go for it! Sitting on the beach sounds like heaven. Nate, you are correct. There are many things you can NOT do, but this is not one of them. x0x0x0 Jayne

    ReplyDelete